Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Looking back...

For me to reflect over the past three days, I have seen God in Jane Wynne of Wynne Farm, which is an ecological reserve dedicated to preserving and educating others about God's great Earth. She reminded me of how through God, we all have potential and the capability to change the world and the people that inhabit it. One person with a vision as bright and refreshing as Jane's can achieve so much. It is all too easy in today's society to assume that we are all "little people," and so the opportunity to change something on a grand scale is very difficult and even considered impossible. Yet Jane reminded me that with God's help you can achieve a lot as one single human being. I think it's something we all can take back with us after this trip. 


It's not only the experiences we have, but the people who influence those experiences that make a difference.

- Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment